Cataract Terminator Drops a Huge Success

by Yohanan Burket

Terminator_EyesIt gives me great pleasure to know that I am offering a product that tangibly helps people or pets with cataracts almost immediately, and inexpensively. Even I was amazed at the results, as this recent, unedited email shows:

The eye drops are for my 13year old dog (Hooch). I have been using the can c drops since February ,but have seen no improvement , his one eye is now almost blind,
and the other has now started developing a cataract. I sure hope I have better luck with your 2 percent solution. Also how often do I administer the drops to him for
maximum results, and can a person over do it and cause more damage than good? Thanks a lot Brenda

I received the above letter in October, so this means that her dog saw no improvement in vision even after taking these CAN-C drops for over seven months! Now see what happened after taking the Cataract Terminator drops:

Just a few days after receiving the 2% Cataract Terminator drops, Brenda wrote again:

I received the eye drops a couple of days ago that I ordered for our dog Hooch. I don’t know if we’re imagining it but we’re sure we can already see an improvement in his vision, is this possible? I am putting the eye drops in every few hours during the day. Oh and by the way my maiden last name is Birkett,, spelt slightly different but I’m sure pronounced the same, not a very common name at all in Canada, just thought I’d mention it. Thanks alot Brenda. Will keep you posted.

These drops, called Cataract Terminator, are at least twice as strong as anything else on the market, and in a relatively large, 1 oz (30 ml) dropper bottle. The competition only offers two 5-ml bottles, or only one-third that offered by Out of the Box Remedies.

Of the dozens of orders I’ve received, only three complaints were received. The first complaint was that the drops did not work, but that is because the complainer did not bother to check with an ophthalmologist to verify he actually had cataracts. I strongly suspect he has macular degeneration, which is on the back side of the eye. Nevertheless, I gave him a full refund on his order.

The other two complaints came from people who took the strong, 2% Cataract Terminator drops every three hours every day for two weeks. Soreness around the eyes was the complaint. I’ve updated my blog entitled “Using Cataract Terminator Eye Drops” to deal with this problem, which I repeat here:

cataract terminator caption url“After a few days, the eyes may become sore. In this case, it is recommended that the user reduce the number of times a day that the drops are taken to say, once per day (as opposed to once every three hours). If the eyes are still sore, reduce the frequency of application further, like once every other day. Another way to minimize irritation is to keep the drops refrigerated so that there is a cooling effect upon the eyes.”

Related articles:

http://outoftheboxrmedies.com and scroll down the page to Cataract Terminator to obtain basic information on these drops.

Advertisements

About Yohanan

I am an avid health enthusiast who experiments with different herbs, amino acids, minerals, and vitamins to address health issues. Over the past 14 years, I have successfully solved a number of health problems using the natural approach and by adhering to a healthy diet and exercise. At 67, I am healthy, strong, and virile.
This entry was posted in Health and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Cataract Terminator Drops a Huge Success

1. Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style
    is awesome, keep doing what you’re doing!

2. I have been using Cataract Terminator eyedrops for almost 2 months. The deterioration of my vision stopped immediately. Visual clarity continues to improve. Cannot believe goop that comes out of my eyeballs daily, sticky like cockroach guts!!

3. Raymond Gregorius C says:

So far I have not seen any major improvement at this time. How many people found major success in the first two months. I have been using this product for about this long.You mentioned that one needs to see very good results using at least 6 bottles.I emailed you for a confirmation about this but never got a response.I do think it is working.Can I get a price break if I order three bottles?

4. dare ogunyemi says:

I was told in the hospitL that am developing cartaract in both eyes about 5 month ago, i was given eye drop to use and that if it start disturbing me i will definately operate it. Luckly i came across your eye drop cartarct terminator.
    I reside in abuja,nigeria, how do i get dis your drug. Thanks
    dare ogunyemi

• Yohanan says:

Hello Dare,

You can go to the website http://www.outoftheboxremedies.com and scroll down to the Cataract Terminator picture. You can click the Pay button underneath the image and pay with your PayPal account or with your credit card as a guest of Paypal, in case you do not have an account. Shipping is free, worldwide.

5. MotoX says:

Once our cataracts is almost gone or 6 months has past, do we continue using cataract terminator for “maintenance”? or do we stop using them after we don’t need it anymore?

• Yohanan says:

Once the cataracts have been removed by the Cataract Terminator, there is not need to continue using the drops. However, over a period of years, new cataracts may form, so a low maintenance program of taking the drops is a good idea, like taking the drops once a week or once a month.

6. Peter Browne says:

Find 2 drops was being wasteful. They end up running down your face, and not staying in your eye.
    Have now gotten the routine almost down pat where as I use 1 drop per eye, twice a day. The secret is to get the drop into your eye, partially close your eyelids, but not completely, and this keeps the drop captured between the eyelids. I lie on my back to do this, and stay this way for about 5 minutes afterwards. First set of drops are taken after supper, and the second just before going to sleep. Almost finished my first bottle at the end of 2 months. With the above procedure, I think the 2nd bottle should last 3 months. Since my cataracts are horizontal, it creates a double vision. With my glasses on, this virtually disappears. I can tell the drops are starting to work after 2 months since without the glasses, the double vision is slowly disappearing. Hopefully by the end of bottle 2, the issue will be dissolved.

• Peter Browne says:

A friend of mine developed a 40% DMSO to 60% Sterile Water formula.
      2 drops of this formula, added to the bottle of Cataract Terminator, upped the absorption rate to about 9%, versus no DMSO and 1%. Now nearing end of bottle 2. Will be seeing eye doctors in April and May. Definitely prescription for my glasses needs changing. Think cataracts are clearing up, but not sure. Hoping doctor asks me where the cataracts went.

• Yohanan says:

Peter, it is not unusual for the focal length to change when a cataract is removed. Prescriptions call for weaker lenses after the cataract is removed. Where does the cataract go? It is expelled through the lens when bound to the active ingredient in the Cataract Terminator, for those other than Peter reading this comment.

7. anise Fourie says:

My dad is 72 jr old urgently need removal of catarac stil working and on the road please how can I get some of these drops very quieck please

8. guest says:

Is Cataract Terminator good for dogs with eye infections (red eyes or inflammation)? Thanks

• Yohanan says:

The eyes must be cleared of inflammation and redness before the Cataract Terminator drops (or spray) can be applied. You can first get rid of the infection by applying colloidal silver spray to the dog’s eyes, which is also offered (Colloidal (Ionic) Silver Spray).