By Yohanan Burket
As we age, sexual performance can decrease. But we need not assume that there is nothing that can be done about it. The highly touted fix, at least for men, is assumed to be Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra. Contrary to this popular belief, this approach is not only limited, it is dangerous to one’s health. I know of a man who tried Viagra and had bleeding problems afterward. Others report losing the sensation of feeling, like their “member” belonged to someone else. Although Viagra can produce hardness, it cannot create sexual desire or sperm production. All of the artificial stimulants have undesired side-effects, just like all synthetic drugs.
The good news is that there are natural substances that can induce the desired results for both men and women. Even better, these natural substances actually out-perform the synthetics.
Natural Ways to Enlarge Your Libido
The key to successful sex can be summarized this way:
Take aphrodisiac herbs (herbs that increase sexual desire)
Use sex toys to stimulate sexual desire
Clear your mind of stress and worries
Stay focused on your partner
Use substances for increasing blood flow
Use L-arginine, an amino acid, to produce nitrous oxide for hardness (men)
Use herbs that enhance semen production (men)
Aphrodisiacs and Sex Toys
One example of a sex toy for women is called “Couture Collection Eclipse II”. A simple explanation of this insertion toy is that it is a string containing moving concentric balls. The action of these “sex balls” serves to strengthen the muscles at the entrance of the uterus.
A 90-year old woman commented that the premier sex organ is the brain. Upon reflection, I agree! A feeling of well-being and energetic, along with a period of abstinence optimizes sex. A feeling of security and trust must prevail with one’s partner.
Stress, worry, and hardship can be taxing and reduce libido. Aphrodisiacs minimize or can even eliminate these concerns.
There are certain herbs and spices that encourage libido. The most common spice to magnify libido in men is Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum), a common component in natural sex booster formulas. Fenugreek alone is said to increase bedroom performance in men by 25% – 30%.
On Wikipedia, under Fenugreek, we read: “A June 2011 study at the Australian Centre for Integrative Clinical and Molecular Medicine found that men aged 25 to 52 who took a fenugreek extract twice daily for six weeks scored 25% higher on tests gauging libido levels than those who took a placebo.”
I have personally experimented with some the available aphrodisiac herbs on the market, and commented on the ones I have used so far. The numbers next to the substances listed below are ratings that I have assigned for their performance:
1 = the best
2 = good
3 = fair
4 = weak
5 = worthless
Herbs for Blood Circulation (Corrects Erectile Dysfunction in Men)
(1) L-Arginine (Alpha ketoglutrate) – increases nitric oxide generation & circulation
This amino acid is by far the best single substance for achieving an erection. Dosage: 1500 mg/day, minimum.
(2) Olive leaf (Olea europaea) – dilates blood vessels
A superior blood vessel dilator to counteract the constricting action of caffeine (found in coffee, tea, and chocolate).
(2) Gingko (Gingko biloba) – dilates blood vessels
This herb not only dilates blood vessels, but is a mild aphrodisiac.
(2) Hawthorn berries (Crataegus laevigata) – dilates blood vessels
A top-rated recommended herb to prevent heart attacks and increase blood flow.
(3) Cayenne pepper (Capsicum annuum) – increases blood circulation
A good herb, but can cause over-heating during sex!
Herbs to Increase Sexual Desire (Aphrodisiacs)
(2) Yohimbe bark (Pausinystalia yohimbe) – For men, the only herb that starts working within 2 hours, if one has not taken aphrodisiac herbs recently. It should be used only occasionally as it has the potential side effect of heart palpitations. I personally have not had that problem, and the herb is synergetic with Tribulus Terrestris. When taken together, Yohimbe bark and Tribulus Terrestris rate a (1). Dosage: One teaspoon, or 2000 mg, minimum per day.
(2) Tribulus Terrestris – This herb increases testosterone production in men. This herb is synergistic with Yohimbe bark. When taken together, Yohimbe bark and Tribulus Terrestris rate a (1). Dosage: One teaspoon, or 2000 mg, minimum per day.
(2) Muira Puama root (Ptychopetalum olacoides) – This herb is a strong aphrodisiac for both men and women. It is synergistic with maca. When taken together, Muira Puama and Maca rate a (1). Dosage: One teaspoon, or 2000 mg, minimum per day.
(2) Maca root (Lepidum mayenii) – A fairly strong aphrodisiac whose power is amplified when taken with Muira Puama. When taken together, Muira Puama and Maca rate a (1). Dosage: One teaspoon, or 2000 mg, minimum per day.
(4) Ginseng root (Panax ginseng) – A weak aphrodisiac that has little effect even after taking it for several days. In my opinion, this herb is over-rated at any dosage, and therefore not recommended.
Based on my current experience, if you have been taking aphrodisiac herbs for at least three days, the most powerful and safest combination is Muira Puama plus Maca.
Herbs Used to Increase Semen Production
(1) Swedish Flower Pollen – Take three capsules daily for a cumulative effect. Can take three capsules an hour before sex for maximum affect.
(1) Water – Make sure you have 2-3 quarts (or liters) a day and that the water is free of chlorine and fluoride. Try to drink as much as possible before going into action.
(2) Fenugreek – Mix with your scrambled eggs or put on mashed potatoes. Dosage: One teaspoon, or 2000 mg, minimum per day.
(3) Honey – Put on toast or eggs everyday.
Women, many of the same herbs used to boost men’s libido also work for women. Why be tired and disinterested in life? Enjoy life to the fullest with new-found energy. An invigorating product, called Aphrodisiac for Women, can put new life into your relationship. Imagine feeling like you’re 18 years old again! Order a 1-month supply now by clicking the picture below.
Men, take all of the top-rated herbs in the recommended combinations for maximum results.
Women, take Muira Puama: it will put you into a romantic mood! It is an excellent feel-good herb that will chase your blues away, and more!
I’ll be “researching” the results of other substances in future blogs on this subject.