A short while ago I received a letter from my health care providers. I opened the letter saying, “Oh no! it’s time for another mammogram!” Would I please call to make an appointment? Well I still haven’t made an appointment and I’m still debating, should I or shouldn’t I. After all who likes having a mammogram? OUCH!
Not only ouch! but just how good are mammograms anyway.
Here are a few of my thoughts…
- How beneficial is it for me to have a mammogram?
- Dangers of the radiation I’m subject to?
- I’ve noticed how all radiographers step outside when they take your x-ray or mammogram pic? well hello.. radiation is obviously dangerous, especially in large doses.
- Why are so many women now getting breast cancer?
- Perhaps women are getting breast cancer more, because they have regular yearly mammograms? More exposure?
- When or if your diagnosed with a tumour, is the diagnosis only as good as the doctor who makes the diagnosis?
- I tell myself that if I keep to my good diet, exercise routine then why would I be a subject for cancer anyway?
This train of thought has gone through my mind, and at times, I’ve just dismissed the idea altogether. Is this wise?
Now don’t get me wrong here. Many millions of women are still alive today because they were diagnosed through mammogram. Many millions have died also because of the conventional treatment they went through. Now it seems that many women have their breasts removed for no reason except that they were misdiagnosed.
A few more thoughts…
- Did these women who died from breast cancer, actually die from breast cancer?
- or did they die from the chemotherapy and radiation treatment they undertook.
- I do know that by going the conventional way of chemo is painful and destroys what good there is left in the body.
- Perhaps I’ll start doing my own checks in the shower
- My personal belief is, if I G-d forbid found I had cancer, I would take the alternative route, unless an operation would remove the tumour first.
Then today I came across a video on my Facebook that was posted by a well established and well-respected Doc in the field of alternative medicine. His name is Doctor Sircus.
This video is about some poor woman who had both breasts removed because of a misdiagnosis.
I’m posting the link to the video from our Facebook page at Out of the Box Remedies. The YouTube belongs to ABC news so I expect they have the rights and so I couldn’t embed the video here. I’ve pinned the video at the top of the page for easy access and viewing.
Please, please, please, I suggest you take just a few minutes to watch the video, LIKE our page and SHARE this important information to your friends and family. Click on the link for the video: www.facebook.com/OutOfTheBoxRemedies I also look forward to any thoughts or experience you might like to share.
Photo credit: 3 easy steps pic by: wendy-nielsen.com/
Please visit us soon at our On-Line Shop.