Last week I watched an old movie by Alfred Hitchcock. The famous British, brilliant producer and master of suspense, who is so clever at giving us a twist at the end of the movie to surprise us all. During the film I saw on a shelf, a box that said ‘Rat Poison: Fluoride.’ Rat poison? Would you personally put Rat Poison in your drinking water?
Actually today ‘Warfarin’ an anti-coagulant drug that’s prescribed by doctors as a blood thinner for humans, is one of the main ingredients for Rat Poison, which also taken in larger quantities than prescribed, will kill you as well as the rat, just as Fluoride when ingested in quantity, will poison a human being.
One of the first things I did in the early years of natural living, was to eradicate from my diet anything that looked like it had been made in a laboratory, because chances are it had! My philosophy was also, if there is any warning about the consumption of something in a large quantity because it is harmful, then why slowly poison myself with a small quantity. A bit like smoking. If all the nicotine in just ONE cigarette was injected into a human being, he would instantly die!
Water does not have a label to identify ingredients but slowly poisons your body because of additives: The additives are any one or a combination of these chemicals:
- Fluorosilicic acid: a water-based solution used by most water fluoridation programs in the United States. Fluorosilicic acid is also referred to as hydrofluorosilicate, FSA, or HFS.
- Sodium fluorosilicate: a dry additive, dissolved into a solution before being added to water.
- Sodium fluoride: a dry additive, typically used in small water systems, dissolved into a solution before being added to water.
At the end of this post there are articles worth reading for further info on these chemicals.
Growing up in England, I know it was a very long time ago, but most food, milk products, soda and sweets were made from natural ingredients. As time’s gone by, more and more of what consumers buy in supermarkets are nothing but laboratory manufacturing. Take a look at most processed food labels in your cupboard. How much is food, non-genetically modified that is, and how many of the ingredients are just components made in a laboratory? I can’t even pronounce their names to some of the additives that go into some packages. The most famous are belonging to the E-family which many of them have been proven by medical statistics as carcinogenic.
Of course we all have a choice, to eat or not to eat ‘junk food’ but we don’t have too much of a choice about drinking water. After all we can live for some time before we die of starvation, but our bodies need enough water every day or we die very quickly of dehydration.
Back in the old days, water tasted fresh and pure as water should taste, at least where I lived. Chlorine is added to water in most parts of the world, but that is another problem for another blog. Most importantly there was no forcing Fluoride down our throats through fluoridation of water coming out of our taps. (Faucets) if your american.
The official story on fluoride sounds wonderful: Our bodies need lots of water to perform properly, which is true. Drink the stuff, and you won’t get cavities, we’re told. It’s a nice story. But there’s another side to this story — the side you’re never told. And it starts with the astonishing but verifiable fact that nearly all the fluoride dripped into municipal water supplies isn’t naturally occurring fluoride at all.
These two chemicals are considered highly toxic by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA.) They’re actually classified as hazardous waste and when packaged for transportation, they must be labeled as poison and handled by workers wearing industrial safety gear.
So what are hexafluorosilicic acid and sodium silicofluoride, and where do they come from?
That’s the part of this story that you probably won’t believe. That’s after you check it out yourself. I’ll try to get through this part as succinctly as possible.
- It comes from Phosphate mining companies.
- Phosphate rock is refined to produce phosphoric acid.
- Phosphoric acid is one of the main ingredients of Coke & Pepsi.
- Phosphoric acid is often compared to battery acid.
Many years ago I had a shop and a bottle of coca-cola dropped to the floor behind a shelf. The following day I went to clean it up and to my amazement there was a hole in the tiles of the floor. Battery acid indeed!
- Phosphoric acid ruins teeth, kidneys and bones.
- Phosphate rock is also used to create fertilizers.
- The problem is, phosphate is often contaminated with high levels of fluoride — as much as 40,000 parts per million, or up to 4% of the raw ore.
- To remove the fluoride, because farmers don’t want ‘fluoride’ in their fertilizers, there is a process.
- Sulfuric acid is added to a wet slurry of phosphate and water. This causes the fluoride to vaporize, creating highly toxic gaseous compounds such as hydrogen fluoride and silicon tetra fluoride.
- These toxic fluoride chemicals used to be released directly from the smokestacks of phosphate mining operations, but the nearby farms suffered devastating losses of cattle and food crops which withered away and died due to… guess what? Fluoride poisoning.
- In order to stop this environmental destruction, the phosphate mining industry put in place a way to capture the toxic fluoride chemical vapors, so that they wouldn’t be released into the air, and kill the surrounding livestock and vegetation. This was accomplished by installing “wet scrubbers” that captured the toxic fluoride chemicals, preventing them from being released into the environment and killing the plant and animal life living nearby.
- It is from these ‘wet scrubbers‘ that toxic fluoride chemicals are now harvested. They’re collected, re-packaged, shipped to your local city, then dumped into the municipal water supply. So instead of these toxic fluoride chemicals being released by the phosphate mining smokestacks, they are instead captured, and then released into the water supply of large cities where the chemicals then contaminate the water of millions of people at a time.
- If it weren’t dripped into the water supply, it would have to be disposed of as highly toxic hazardous waste under strict EPA regulations.
- But dentists say it’s good to prevent cavities! Go figure..
Most water is used for showering, washing dishes, washing clothes, watering gardens and filling pools, so it ends up downstream, where it contaminates rivers, and ultimately the oceans of our world. In this way, water fluoridation policies have become a convenient loophole through which the phosphate mining industry, can dump its toxic waste byproducts into the environment, without adhering to any EPA regulations whatsoever.
All this raises an obvious question: If fluoride kills cows, and crops, and fish, and is considered a hazardous waste chemical by the EPA, then how could it be healthy to ingest?
And why do doctors and dentists, openly recommend fluoride? Surely they must mean ‘Natural Fluoride‘? Where it occurs in trace elements from natural water springs, but it is not a nutrient and our bodies don’t need it! Are our doctors and dentists not taught in medical school where fluoride really comes from? If dentists knew fluoride was derived from the chemical waste of the phosphate mining industry, would they still recommend that we consume it? Ask your dentist on your next visit.
Think about it! The worlds population has become literally the pipe line of getting rid of hazardous waste chemicals.
First and foremost, is it not healthier all round, to not allow your child sweets, soda and sticky buns? Give the kids lots of filtered water to drink and eat fresh fruit instead.Teach them to floss & brush their teeth properly with a non-fluoride toothpaste.
We personally use a common, inexpensive, safe, kitchen product, Sodium Bicarbonate. It’s great for killing bacteria, avoiding cavities, and leaving your mouth as fresh as a daisy!
Also in addition we use 3% food grade Hydrogen peroxide 2-3 times a week. It’s a bleach, as in hair dye, but please (I know you won’t, but I have to say it) don’t use hair bleach in your mouth or on your body, but 3% is edible and quite safe to use.
Visit our on-line shop for Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide: http://www.outoftheboxremedies.com/
If you have to go to a dentist, always seek out a holistic dentist, who understands the toxicity of fluoride and mercury. They will recommend you NOT to drink toxic fluoride chemicals from your tap water.
Secondly, don’t drink unfiltered tap water. In addition to the toxic fluoride chemicals, tap water is also usually contaminated with chlorine and even dangerous elements from old water pipes. Buy a good counter top water filter. Or get a whole-house filtering system. In either case make sure it will filter the fluoride & chlorine, not just lime or bacteria.
We personally use a water filtering system (unfortunately only for drinking & cooking water) called British Berkfeld Filter The water tastes clean and fresh: It will filter and eliminate
- microbes, sediment, bacteria, fungus, lead, arsenic, fluoride and chlorine.
- In addition the FP-4 filters will also absorb:
- DBPC (Dibromo-chloro-propane)
- THM’s (trihalomethanes)
- Various Pesticides & herbicides
- Heavy Metal Ions.
Do you know of any Doctor who would prescribe chemical fluoride of this nature as a drug? I doubt it, because the FDA would not allow it. Yet we are being systematically drugged every day in our drinking water. With an ‘authoritative’ claim that it’s good for us.
Please visit our on-line shop for healthy, safe products.
It’s time to stop fluoride!
See videos about fluoride at NaturalNews.TV.
Visit FluorideAlert.org and other fluoride truth websites that are working to end the fluoride poisoning.